Best Small Dutch Oven 4 Inch Tall
Nowadays, there are so many products of small dutch oven 4 inch tall in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for small dutch oven 4 inch tall in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings small dutch oven 4 inch tall which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge A5-11 Camp Dutch Oven Tool 11" Black
- Protects your Hands from heat as a lid or bail lifter
- Use as a trivet for your lid, or flip it and use your lid as Extra cooking surface
- Made of durable 9mm bar stock
- folds up for easy storage
- High temperature Black finish
- Fits inside all Lodge camp Dutch ovens 10 inches or larger
The Lodge 4-in-1 camp Dutch oven tool is the ultimate multitasker when cooking at the campsite. It protects your hands from heat, keeps your cookware off the ground, and maximizes your cooking area. Use as a trivet for your lid, or flip it and use your lid as an extra cooking surface. Made of 9mm bar stock with high temperature Black finish. Fits inside all Lodge camp Dutch ovens 10 inches and larger. Folds up for easy storage.
Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Wire Bail for Camp Cooking
Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Loop Handle
The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Wire bale handle
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Le Creuset of America Cast Iron Cookware Oval Dutch Oven, 7.75Qt, Marine
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Smooth sand-colored interior enamel reduces burning and sticking
- black interior enamel provides the perfect surface for searing and grilling
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
This oval oven with reversible grill pan lid is the ultimate multi-functional cooking vessel. Cast iron enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The base, with its smooth enamel interior, is ideal for sauteing, braising, broiling and baking. Over time, the grill pan lid’s slightly abrasive interior will develop a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying.
AIDEA Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 3-Quart White Round Ceramic Coated Cookware French Oven with Self Basting Lid
- PERFECT SIZE FOR 1-3 PEOPLE FAMILY – 3 quart lidded round dutch oven measures: 8 inches in diameter and 5.2 inches height
- DURABLE AND CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION – Exceptional heat retention and distribution allows for a nearly perfect amount of evaporation and ensures each piece of foods even heating without hot pots. The heavy-duty and tight-fitting lid with condensation bumps on the interior for self-basting, and seals in moisture for continuous, natural cooking. Large and roomy handles make for easy stove-to-table transport, even with oven mitts
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE – Perfect for baking bread and seared, braised, steamed, and caramelized foods as well as more expensive competitors and without pre-seasoned. Ideal for low-heat cooking, such as meat and chickens. Also Superb for preparing soup, risotto and stews on gas, ceramic, electric, induction cooktops
- TIMELESS AND ELEGANT DESIGN – The dutch oven crafted of cast iron with colorful chip resistant porcelain enameled interior and exterior finish, different from traditional dark cast iron pot. Perfectly mix up every kitchenware and upgrade your kitchen with the vibrant colors. Replicate any professional restaurant or bakery experience in your very own home
- EASY CLEAN AND SAFE FOR LIFETIME USE – Just hot water can simply clean our enameled cast iron cookware and scrubbed clean. Even stubborn, a couple teablespoons of baking soda in hot water can bring your pot back to new. All cookware is FDA tested and approved, and is 100% safe for lifetime use
Use & Care:
** Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
** Broiler and oven safe up to 450 F / 232 C
** Wood, nylon or silicone utensils only; Metal utensils may damage the enamel.
** Cool completely before washing and hand wash only
** Dry thoroughly and wiping oil on edges of both pot and lid after every time use or before storage for life time use.
** DO NOT use steel wool, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
** DO NOT used on outdoor grills, campfires or in the microwave.
Perfect as a gift for Christmas,Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Best Hunting Dad Ever, Best Mom Ever Gifts and more. Nice idea for Birthday gift, or as a New Year’s gift or Housewarming gift to friends and family members.
Ideal for any home or restaurants. Classic and durability for a life-time use.
How to cook with a Dutch Oven:
Recommend following dutch books: 101 Things to Do with a Dutch Oven, The Dutch Oven Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pot in Your Kitchen,Modern Dutch Oven Cookbook: Fresh Ideas for Braises, Stews, Pot Roasts, and Other One-Pot Meals
You don’t have to worry about the delivery time, as all our items are fulfilled by Amazon Logistic. If you haven’t received your packages, pls contact Amazon Associates to push or message to us, we’re ready to help!
Love her tenderly. Just be careful lugging her around. She’s quite heavy!
Ecolution EOBK-2515 25 Quart Cast Iron Casserole with Lid, 4 Inch / 0.25 Qt, Black
The mini cast iron casserole pan with lid is great for indoor use, in the oven, on the stove, or outdoor on a campfire. It’s oven safe to 500 degrees. Good for making individual servings or side dishes. Constructed of 100-Percent cast iron for superior heat distribution and retention. The Ecolution cast iron products are also pre-seasoned with vegetable oil. Made from all natural materials. Oven to table, indoor chic, outdoor tough.
Staub 1102225 Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 2.75-quart, Black Matte
- Made in France , Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C , Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning , Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
- Like all enameled cast iron cookware, our handcrafted pieces are fired upside-down in a kiln. To ensure thorough enameling, they are rotated with each coat. This might result in minor color variations from where the rim rested on the rack.
Sunnydaze 16.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven Lid Lifter with Spiral Bail Handle
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 16.5 inches long including handle
- 5 inch long spiral handle, weighs 0.6 lbs
- Perfect size to keep safe distance from the pot and the fire
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Lid lifter is made from heavy duty cast iron so it is sure to be long lasting and can lift up to a 7 lbs cast iron lid
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Can be used to lift hot lids off of Dutch ovens or skillets
- ‘T’ bar design stabilizes hot lid so it can be moved safely
- EASY TO USE: Lid lifter come ready to use right out of the box
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASING: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Essenso Grenoble 3 Layer Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Ceramic Coating, 5 qt, Cherry/Cream
- Unique, design cast-iron dutch oven with added functionality, ease-of-use, and beautiful cream interior with cherry glaze. Great for soups, stock, stews, braises – slow cooking and hearty meals!
- USER FRIENDLY & FUNCTIONAL: In addition to cast iron’s superior heat retention and even heat distribution properties, Essenso’s 3-layer enameled cast iron skillet doesn’t require seasoning, its impermeable surface can be used with acidic foods and wine, and it’s resistant to cracking and rusting. Easily tolerates up to 500F in the oven. Can be used with induction. Smooth surface is more user friendly with glass stoves than traditional cast iron cookware.
- CERAMIC COATING: Great food release properties when lightly lined with cooking oil and used on medium-low heat. Promotes easier to clean, healthier, residue-free cast-iron cooking. PTFE-free, natural, healthy. If preheated on low-medium heat, cast iron doesn’t require higher heats that lead to food sticking and burning.
- SMART LID: Lid features moisture marks that lock in flavor and moisture to tenderize meats and prevent drying.
- OVEN/STOVE-TO-TABLE: A beautiful piece to present on the table straight out of the oven or off the stove. Cast iron heat retaining properties will keep food hot on the table. Great for cooking lamb ragu, pork shoulder, braised short ribs, chicken stock, bread and other great one-pot, hearty meals!
Handle-to-handle: 12 inches.
Rim-to-rim: 9.5 inches.
Cooking surface (base): 8.5 inches.
Depth: 4 inches.
Unique, design cast-iron dutch oven with added functionality, ease-of-use, and beautiful cream interior with cherry glaze. Great for soups, stock, stews, braises – slow cooking and hearty meals! In addition to cast iron’s superior heat retention and even heat distribution properties, Essenso’s 3-layer enameled cast iron dutch oven doesn’t require seasoning, its impermeable surface can be used with acidic foods and wine, and it’s resistant to cracking and rusting. Easily tolerates up to 500F in the oven. Can be used with induction. Smooth surface is more user friendly with glass stoves than traditional cast iron cookware. Enamel and ceramic coating allow for good food release properties when lightly lined with cooking oil and used on medium-low heat. Promotes easier to clean, healthier, residue-free cast-iron cooking. PTFE-free, natural, healthy. If preheated on low-medium heat, cast iron doesn’t require higher heats that lead to food sticking and burning. Lid features moisture marks that lock in flavor and moisture to tenderize meats and prevent drying. A beautiful piece to present on the table straight out of the oven or off the stove. Cast iron heat retaining properties will keep food hot on the table. Great for cooking lamb ragu, pork shoulder, braised short ribs, chicken stock, bread and other great one-pot, hearty meals!
Lodge L8DOL3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles, 7-Quart (1, 7-Quart)
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.At 10-1/4 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep, this 5-quart Dutch oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model is not the campfire style, with legs, wire handle, and a lid for coals. This one is flat-bottomed to sit on a stovetop burner or in the oven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. While the Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy oven with a lifetime limited warranty against defects, and when cared for properly, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations.
Lodge L8DD3 Double Dutch Oven and Casserole with Skillet Cover, 5-Quart Packuart, 2-
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven and casserole with skillet cover
- Sturdy, integrated side handles on base and lid for secure transport
- 1-1/2-inch-deep domed lid doubles as a skillet
- Hand washing recommended
- Measures approximately 10-1/4 by 13 by 5-1/2 inches
- lifetime warranty
Lodge Logic 5 Qt double Dutch oven and casserole with skillet cover. Sturdy integral, ovenproof loop handles for convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. 10.25 inches in diameter. Dutch oven depth 4 inches and lid depth 1-1/2 inches
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found small dutch oven 4 inch tall for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best small dutch oven 4 inch tall: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy