The 3 Best Gel Heating Mitten Inserts
Nowadays, there are so many products of gel heating mitten inserts in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for gel heating mitten inserts in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gel heating mitten inserts which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
MICROWAVE THERAPEUTIC HOT/COLD GLOVES – PINK BY JUMBL
Our microwaveable therapeutic hot/cold gloves provide soothing comfort! Velvety soft mittens feature an inner pack of temperature sensitive flaxseed that can be tossed in your microwave to heat or freezer to chill. Slip onto your hands to help relieve aching joints or muscles or reduce swelling and stiffness. Perfect for arthritis, inflammation, sprains and other injuries. One size fits most. Machine washable fleece. Color Pink.
Cold Therapy Socks (w/Compression Strap) – Ice Pack Socks Man/Woman Cooling Socks Gel Ice Treatment for feet, Heels, Swelling, Arch Pain
- Each socks have 3 pockets sewn in to hold gel packs in place. 6 PIECE SET: 2 full-length(sole) and 4 half-size(heel and instep) replacement gel packs for Cold Therapy Socks
- Cold Therapy Socks Universal is a reusable pain relief product that reduces pain and soothes tired, aching feet. Use as often as desired, but only 20 minutes at a time.
- Developed by a foot rehabilitation specialist, these help relieve pain at the heel, ball and top of foot. Cold therapy is excellent for heel/plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, tired or aching muscles, strains or sprains. Soft, comfortable lining
- Comfortable and much better than putting bare feet on ice during chemotherapy. Soft and easy to wear.Therapy socks are ideal for sports injuries, post-surgery, sore muscles, sprains, strains, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and toe problems such as bunions
- USE: As each treatment ends, your Cold Therapy Socks will return to room temperature. Insert the frozen replacement gel packs into the socks to extend the duration of your cold therapy treatment.
COLD USE INSTRUCTIONS
GEL PACK: Handling
- WARNING: DO NOT WALK ON GEL PACKS! Excessive weight may cause gel pack(s)
- to leak or rupture.
- ONLY CHILL GEL PACKS WHILE INSERTED INTO THE ACCOMPANYING PRODUCT.
- Chill gel pack(s) for 2 hours in Freezer or Refrigerator.
- Do not use if you have decreased skin sensitivity or an open wound.
- If Diabetic, consult a physician before using cold therapy.
- Do not exceed 20 minutes per use.
- See enclosed directions for use and proper cooling instructions.
- Gel pack MUST reach room temperature if previously heated, before being chilled.
HOT USE INSTRUCTIONS
GEL PACK: Handling
- WARNING: DO NOT HEAT STAND ALONE GEL PACKS!
- ONLY HEAT GEL PACKS WHILE INSERTED INTO THE ACCOMPANYING PRODUCT.
- HEAT IN MICROWAVE FOR 10 SECONDS ON EACH SIDE.
- DO NOT exceed 40 Seconds of TOTAL HEATING time – per application of product.
- DO NOT HEAT more than 4 times in a 60 Minute Period.
- See enclosed directions for use and proper heating instructions.
- Gel pack MUST reach room temperature if previously chilled, before being heated.
GEL PACK: Storage and Care
-DO NOT machine wash or dry the Gel Pack(s).
-Gel Packs should be hand washed only and must be completely dried before use.
-Can be stored in refrigerator or freezer, when not in use.
-Discard if Gel Pack(s) are punctured or ruptured.
Carex, Bed Buddy Warming Footies, with Microwaveable Insert and Soft Warm Fleece, Keep Feet Warm in Bed for a Better Night’s Sleep, Heat Therapy for Stiff Feet, Arthritis, Cold Feet
- Polyester ( 100 %)
- Made in USA or Imported
- BED BUDDY: The Carex Bed Buddy Warming Footies are heat therapy for your feet. Is a hot water bottle at the foot of the bed tempting? Then you’ll love slipping your feet into these warm, soft booties. Microwave the insert to keep your toes warm all night!
- HEAT THERAPY: Heat therapy, especially moist heat, can help manage chronic pain or help tight, stiff muscles relax. It can offer relief for pain like chronic back pain, neck pain, muscle soreness or spasm, and joint pain like arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- HEAT THERAPY OR COLD THERAPY: Whether you are recovering from surgery or illness, have strains or sore muscles, need to manage chronic pain, headaches, PMS or PMDD, or are looking to be warm & cozy, Carex hot & cold therapy products have you covered.
- CAREX HEALTH BRANDS has been a leading manufacturer of in-home, self-care medical products for over 30 years with one goal: to provide innovative high quality products that bring dignity & ease of use so consumers live healthier, more independent lives.
- HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: Microwave heating times vary
- DO NOT Overheat. DO NOT use convection function of microwave. Do NOT leave Bed Buddy unattended while heating. ALWAYS touch-test BED BUDDY
- product should be warm NOT hot. See package for more details.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found gel heating mitten inserts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best gel heating mitten inserts: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy