The 10 Best Dutch Oven Pot 4 Quart
Nowadays, there are so many products of dutch oven pot 4 quart in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for dutch oven pot 4 quart in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dutch oven pot 4 quart which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Red
- Red 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Lodge EC4D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.6-Quart, Island Spice Red
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
- The actual capacity of the pot is 4.6 Qt, the cooking capacity is 4.5 Quart.
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- 4.5-Quart capacity
- Stainless steel knob
- Hand washing recommended
This 4.6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10-Inch diameter, 4-Inch deep. Color is island spice red.
Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven. A classic cooker that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-Quart Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. The Dutch Oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model features a flat-bottom and sits on the stovetop burner or coven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. Cast-iron retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Dutch oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned Dutch oven is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 12.563”L x 10.375”W x 4.563”H (without lid) and 12.563”L x 10.438”W x 6”H (with lid).
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This 5-quart Dutch oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model is not the campfire style, with legs, wire handle, and a lid for coals. This one is flat-bottomed to sit on a stovetop burner or in the oven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. While the Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy oven with a lifetime limited warranty against defects, and when cared for properly, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. –Ann Bieri
Staub 11024105 Cast Iron 4-qt Round Cocotte, Turquoise
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. Staub special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From Comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world’s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these Heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
VonShef Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven Pot Casserole Dish, Naturally Non Stick Stain and Odor Resistant, Enamel Coated Graduated Red Ombre, 12 Inches, 4 Quarts
- LARGE 4Qt CAPACITY – perfect for family-sized casseroles, soups, stews, bakes, roasts and more! Dimpled lid helps retain moisture for extra succulent results
- CAST IRON – Ultra-tough cast iron construction for superior heat distribution and retention, as well as long-lasting performance
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – two large handles for easy handling, while enamel coating prevents food and odor sticking
- SIGNATURE VONSHEF STYLE – graduated red color with hexagonal stainless steel handle for a modern twist on a traditional cookware classic
- VERSATILE – oven safe up to 480°F and suitable for all hob types, including induction. Hand wash only. Dimensions: Diameter: 9.5” Width (inc. handles): 12” Height: 5”
Lodge Pro-Logic 4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Self-Basting Lid and Easy Grip Handles
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking; Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
Lodge Pro-Logic Dutch Oven
Company’s coming …your Pro-Logic Dutch Oven will cook and serve your family favorite handsomely. Cover included.
Beautifully designed cast iron cookware that will compliment any kitchen. Pro-Logic skillets are designed with sloped sides, and loop handles that make handling them easy.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 5-Quart
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Aramco AG-402C Alpine Cuisine Dutch Oven, 4-Quart, Silver/Gray
Alpine Gourmet Dutch Oven 4QT Non-Stick Aluminum 2.5mm w/Tempered Glass Lid is perfect for great cooking. Made of high grade aluminum that is non stock it makes for cleaning ease. Has a tempered glass lid as well.
MasterPan 4QT Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Dutch Oven, 4 Quart,
- Lighter than cast iron: Lightweight 4 Quart Dutch Oven, lighter and better heat flow than cast iron makes this an ideal addition to your kitchen
- Use on any heat source: gas, solid plate, Ceramic, Radiant ring or halogen
- Cast aluminum construction: strength properties of aluminum and iron combined for greater durability and non-stick surface for easy food release and clean-up
- Non-stick and stain resistant: MasterPan uses Master long double layer non-stick coating which is PFOA free. Food comes right off the pan so it makes cooking more enjoyable and easy
- Easy-clean and dishwasher safe: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Oven safe up to 350℉. Note: This pan is suitable for gas and electric stove tops, not compatible with induction
Cook a meal with our cast aluminum Dutch oven series ovens and you’ll never want to go without. Cast aluminum is a guarantee that you will possess a highly reliable piece of cookware for many years to come. Lighter than cast iron, with a non-stick interior for easy clean ups, our cast aluminum Dutch ovens are made especially for those who like to buy True quality. Versatile enough to cook soups, meats and more Plus serve them all-in-one on any gas, electric or induction stovetop. The non-stick interior of the cooking pot provides maximum food release and the rapid, superior heat conduction and self-basting lid interior helps trap steam no matter what you’re cooking.
Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- The Dutch oven features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction to deliver fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe DuPont Autograph on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- This Dutch oven’s stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength
- a shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- The cookware is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
Create a complete, nutritious dish or meal for the family with the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven. This Dutch oven’s heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding performance meal after meal. The unique TOTAL Food Release System combines PFOA-free DuPont Autograph nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils and it makes cleanup faster. Use the Dutch oven on the stovetop to saute aromatic vegetables; then add lean chicken, organic vegetable stock, herbs and whole-grain farfalle pasta to create a comforting soup. The long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratching, staining and chipping and delivers extraordinary food release for dependable cooking results without added fats and oils. The stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength and the pan is oven safe to 500 Degree F, so cooks can move a low-calorie Moroccan vegetable stew into the oven with confidence. A shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture and the Dutch oven works beautifully with other pieces from the Circulon Genesis line of cookware. Prepare delicious soups, stews, roasts and more in the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-1/2-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, essential cookware for healthier meal preparation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found dutch oven pot 4 quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best dutch oven pot 4 quart: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy