Which Is The Best Cuisinart Basic Food Processor Work Bowl
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart basic food processor work bowl in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cuisinart basic food processor work bowl in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart basic food processor work bowl which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNYAMZ Custom 14 Food Processor Brushed Metal Series, , Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Full 5-year motor warranty
- Limited 3-year warranty on entire unit
This large Capacity food Processor speeds all cooking – from quick, weeknight meals to weekend celebrations. With the large 14-Cup work bowl, extra-large feed tube and dishwasher-safe parts, there’s more time to share the delicious results with family and friends.
Cuisinart DLC-1 Mini-Prep Food Processor, White
DLC1Features: -Powerful chopper/grinder.-White Base.-21-ounce work bowl.-2 speeds for precision processing.-Patented reversible blade.-Dishwasher-safe parts.-Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges.-Spatula.-Instruction/Recipe Book. Dimensions: -Overall Dimensions: 8.25”H x 6.9”W x 5.2”D. Warranty: -Limited 18-month warranty.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
Cuisinart LPP Little Pro Plus 3-Cup Food Processor and Juicer, White
- An entry-level food processor that is far from basic, Little Pro Plus is a virtually indispensable tool for kitchen practicality and creativity
- Uses a direct-drive motor for precise torque that enables rapid and consistent processing
- Stainless-steel blade
- Slicing and shredding discs
- 3-cup work bowl
A basic food processor that is an essential tool for the aspiring artiste de Chef with Citrus Juicer Attachment Citrus Juicer attachmentChute with dependable pusherEasy to use off/on/pulse controlEqually easy to clean and maintainThe Little Pro Plus is an exquisitely designed gift for the developing chef around and within your self
The Little Pro Plus is an absolutely necessary all-in-one kitchen tool. It chops, dices, shreds, grates, purées, and even kneads dough. Add the super citrus juicer and one of the three juicing cones and there’s an automatic at-home juice bar. The base measures only 6 by 8-1/2 inches, so it fits cozily on the counter and is easy to store. Included is a comprehensive booklet detailing the many different ways of using the Little Pro Plus and dozens of recipes (try a homemade hummus). It even has pictures of how to assemble and use for those of us who are visual learners. –Dana Van Nest
Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
- Removable grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32 cups. Dimensions : 6.00 L x 7.13 W x 10.75 H inches
- Removable 8 oz. bean hopper. Includes scoop and cleaning brush
- Electric timer automatically shuts off when grind cycle is complete
- 18-position grind selector
- 4- to 18-cup slide dial
- Removable grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32 cups
- Separate one-touch power bar, heavy-duty motor and scoop/cleaning Brush.BPA Free
- Note: You will receive the identical item if you purchase the Frustration Free or Standard Packaging item
Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Red
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes or less. Dimensions (LWH) : 9.50 x 9.00 x 11.25 inches
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
Cuisinart CSB-77 Smart Stick Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopper Attachments
- 200-watt immersion hand blender housed in brushed stainless steel
- Powerful chopper and whisk attachments provide added versatility
- Lightweight design
- easy-to-grip ergonomic handle
- simple push-button control
- 16-ounce mixing/measuring beaker and 2-cup mixing container included
- Measures 2-1/8 by 2-3/5 by 14 inches
- 3-year limited warranty
Get ready to blend!
This Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender is designed to handle a variety of basic tasks, such as blending, mixing, chopping, grinding, whipping, pureeing – even processing bread crumbs – to give you time for more creative culinary undertakings! Elegant brushed stainless steel houses a powerful motor, and the handy “stick” design lets you blend in a pot, bowl or pitcher. Operation is easy and cleanup is quick.
Cuisinart makes it quick, clean and easy to blend, prep and whip a variety of ingredients. The SmartStick Hand Blender includes Whisk and Chopper attachments to extend this blender’s performance. You can blend or whip right in the bowl, pitcher or pot, to eliminate extra dishes, and with the Chopper attached, it turns into a handy mini food prep tool. The look is commercial, the performance is professional, and the ease of use is pure Cuisinart!
• Brushed stainless steel housing with embossed Cuisinart logo
• Powerful 200-watt motor
• Push-button control for continuous or pulse action
• Comfort grip handle
• Stainless steel blending attachment
• Whisk attachment
• Chopper attachment
• 16-ounce mixing and measuring beaker
• Instruction manual and recipe booklet
• Limited 3-year warranty
Use the whisk attachment for beating heavy cream or egg whites. It may also be used to whisk eggs when making scrambled eggs or fluffy omelets.
The Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender chopper/grinder attachment is equipped with a reversible blade. This blade is sharp on one side and blunt on the other. The blade is attached to a plastic ring which slides over the blade assembly shaft, so it can be easily turned over to select the appropriate blade.
Blending & Mixing
The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces. It is ideal for combining dry ingredients, and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too. This blade mixes and stirs while adding only a minimum of air to your mixture. A gentle up-and-down motion is all you need to make the most flavorful, full-bodied liquid recipes. Be careful never to remove the Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender from the liquid while in operation.
Features and Benefits
• One Touch On-Off Button: Allows you to activate the hand blender at the touch of a button. Simply press and hold down on the toggle switch to blend or pulse. Once the button is released, blending will stop.
• Comfort Handle: The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease.
• Motor Body Housing
• Detachable Shaft: By pressing the release button on the back of the unit, the shaft will detach for easy cleaning.
• Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard: This attachment easily snaps into the motor body housing. The stainless blade is partially covered by a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum.
• Whisk Attachment: Whisk attachment snaps into the motor body housing. This attachment is great for whipping cream, egg whites and other delectable treats.
• Chopper/Grinder Attachment: Chop, mince and grind with the Cuisinart Chopper/Grinder attachment. Chopper/Grinder attaches to the blender motor body in place of the blender shaft or whisk attachment.
• Mixing Beaker: 2-cup mixing beaker is microwave- and dishwasher safe. Use this container to blend drinks, shakes, salad dressings and more. Designed for easy gripping and drip-free pouring.
Cleaning your Stick Blender is easy! To simplify cleaning, rinse the prep bowl, cover and blade immediately after use, so that food won’t dry onto them. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the prep bowl blade assembly on the upper shelf. Insert the Prep Bowl upside down. Put the blade in the cutlery basket. When cycle is completed, unload the dishwasher carefully to avoid contact with the sharp blade. Wipe the motor body and top of the cover with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cuisinart basic food processor work bowl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cuisinart basic food processor work bowl: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy