The 10 Best Commercial Electric Convection Oven Range
Nowadays, there are so many products of commercial electric convection oven range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for commercial electric convection oven range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings commercial electric convection oven range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
ToshibaEM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Stainless Steel finish, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost
- Sensor function senses the amount of steam produced during cooking, and automatically adjusts for optimal results
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Voltage – 120V~ 60Hz
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack. Oven shuts off when the timer beeps
Cosmo COS-F965NF Commercial-Style 36 in. 3.8 cu. ft. Single Dual Fuel Range with with 5 Burners and 8 Function Convection Oven, Cast Iron Grates|Stainless Steel
- 3. 8 cu. ft. Electric Oven with Turbo True European Convection. 8 Oven Functions including: Turbo, Convection, Broil, Convection Broil and Bake
- Multiple Heating Elements provide more power for various cooking needs
- 5 Performance Burners: 18, 000 BTU, 10, 200 BTU, 2 x 7, 500 BTU and 5, 000 BTU. High Performance Gas Burners 18, 000 BTU to 5, 000 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- Cavity cooling oven ventilation system provides safer appliance operation by dissipating heat from the outer surfaces of the unit, including the oven door. Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel offer a professional style exterior for any type of cooking
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s on Parts and Labor
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel ranges by providing the speed and precision of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an Electric Convection Oven. The Cosmo’s COS-F965NF dual fuel range with 8-function 3. 8 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Featuring 5 high-performance gas burners from 18, 000 BTU to 5, 000 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware so they’re out of the way but still within reach.
Hamilton Beach 31103DA Countertop Convection & Rotisserie Convection Oven Extra-Large Stainless Steel
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-Large capacity – Fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-baste as it turns – Fits a 5 lb. Chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Bake & broil settings with auto shutoff 2 hour timer
- Includes 2 cooking racks, 2 baking pans, broiler rack & rotisserie accessories
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts With a little added treat.
Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Cooper-Atkins 24HP-01-1 Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Oven Thermometer, 100 to 600 degrees F Temperature Range
2 X Large Oven Liner – BPA & PFOA Free Teflon Non-Stick Oven Liners or Pan Liners-17×25 2 PCS + STOVE TOP LINER – Heavy Duty Use for Electric, Gas, Microwave, and Toaster Ovens (2, 17 x 25)
- MINIMIZE THE MESS- Never have to clean or scrape the bottom of your oven again. Oven liners collects all drips, drops, spills, and grease.
- EASY TO CLEAN- Thanks to the non-stick teflon material, simply rinse with warm water to rid all unwanted food deposits and spills. Better yet, place the oven liners on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE – Unique heat and fire resistant material is safe to use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. FDA approved BPA free material ensures that oven liners are food and family safe. Satisfaction Guaranteed. *TO ENSURE PRODUCT SAFETY & AUTHENTICITY, PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOUR OVEN LINERS COME IN PACKAGING WITH DIRECTIONS AS DISPLAYED*
- MULTIPURPOSE LINER- Works great and safe to use as an oven liner, pan liner, baking/cooking sheet, and BBQ grill mat. Easy to trim for a custom fit. BONUS STOVE TOP PROTECTOR INCLUDED.
- INDUSTRY LEADING DURABILITY- Designed with commercial use in mind. Chef’s Choice USA oven liners are thicker and thus offer better longevity and durability than competing products.
Chef’s Choice Oven Liners- The Leader in Home & Kitchen Product Quality
Line your ovens, baking pans or trays, and BBQ grills with our high quality liners and permanently say goodbye to the mess. With Teflon, you can simply wipe clean or rinse off, meaning that you’ll never have to scrub burnt on foods again! Cook and bake with confidence knowing that if by chance you do have a spill, cleanup will be a breeze. You will soon find that you’ll refuse to cook or bake without our liners as a valued part of your kitchen. Use your liners as BBQ Grill Mats, Toaster Oven Liners, Pan Liners, or even Microwave Liners. With two large 17” X 25” liners included in every order, you can be sure to make this purchase good for several uses. For custom fits, the liners can easily be trimmed with household scissors.
A Commitment to Quality You Can Trust
Admittedly, we strive to make our products the best. We understand that happy customers are repeat customers. That’s why we design all of our products with industry leading durability and safety. Our Teflon liners are 150% thicker than competing liners so that you can be sure that our product won’t be the one that crumbles with repeated use. Our safety standards ensure that our product is BPA free and heat resistant up to 500 degrees F, making it safe for your family. Click the orange “Add to Cart” button today. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
DIRECTIONS: 1.) For optimum safety, place liner 5 inches above flame or burner. 2.) Do not cover or block holes or vents inside the oven. Avoid direct contact with the heat element or open flame. 3.) For optimum circulation, the oven liner must not touch the walls or door of the oven. 4.) All Teflon and non-stick products are not recommended to those who have birds in their houses as it may cause harm to birds. 5.) DO NOT place on the very bottom surface of gas operated ovens.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found commercial electric convection oven range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best commercial electric convection oven range: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy