Best Food Processor To Shred Lettuce
Nowadays, there are so many products of best food processor to shred lettuce in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for best food processor to shred lettuce in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings best food processor to shred lettuce which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Gourmia GCH9290 Chopper & Grater Set All-in-One Pull String Food Processor & Mandoline Slicer with 2-Sided Container & Interchangeable Attachments, Durable BPA Free Food Safe Material
- MULTIPURPOSE FOOD PREP TOOL – Manual Food Slicer & Processor is Dicer, Blender, Grater & Shredder
- Great for Vegetables, Garlic, Cheese, Onions & More
- DUAL CHAMBER CONTAINER – Removable Divider Lets You Chop, Mince, Puree or Mix Two Separate Ingredients
- Comes With 2 Blades & 2 Blending Attachments
- BUILT-IN MANDOLINE – Second Lid Cover is Precision Food Cutter Featuring 4 Interchangeable Plates
- Choose From Slicer, Julienne, Shredder or Grater Inserts
- MANUAL DESIGN FOR SAFETY – Controlled Operation Minimizes Risk vs. Electric Models
- Includes Food Guard, Pull Style Chopping Handle & Easy Grip Materials
- PROFESSIONAL CONSISTENCY – Master Clean, Uniform Cuts With High Quality Machine Designed for Durability
- Comprised of Heavy Duty BPA Free ABS Plastic
Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor Mini Chopper, 3 Cup, Electric, Black
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking – just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the lid on top.
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CHOPPING ACTION. Stainless steel blades and powerful 350 watt motor can handle even the toughest ingredients.
- BUILT-IN OIL DISPENSER. Allows you to add liquids to the bowl during processing, great for homemade dressings.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher safe.
Hamilton Beach food choppers speed food prep by handling the chopping, mincing and mixing for you. Don’t let the compact, lightweight design fool you. These popular food choppers are powerful enough to take on onions, herbs, nuts, garlic and more. You can even use these food choppers to puree sauces and baby food. Hamilton Beach food choppers’ stainless steel chopping blades provide powerful, reliable results. Plus, they’re easy to use and clean — the bowl, lid and chopping blade are dishwasher safe, and the hideaway cord cuts countertop clutter. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface including stove
ZYLISS Easy Pull Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor – Vegetable Slicer and Dicer – Hand Held
- Multi-blade designed food chopper blends ingredients in seconds
- Booster arms on the top and bottom of the bowl keep food from sticking
- Hand powered pull design is great for travel, small kitchens, RVs and camping
- Use for chopping, preparing, blending and pureeing ingredients
- makes great salsa
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, 25-Ounce bowl capacity is top rack dishwasher safe
The Zyliss Easy Pull Manual Food Processor and chopper is the ultimate compact food processor and chopper. This versatile tool is ideal for chopping, blending and pureeing ingredients. The patented Swiss design blade cuts through even the toughest foods like carrots and other hard foods. It features a booster arm for even chopping of large and small quantities and a large 25-ounce bowl. Makes great salsa in seconds! Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over 60 years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the company has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
Hamilton Beach (70670) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- internal cord storage. BPA free
Full size 10-cup Food processor – for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 4 functions- slcing- shredding, crinkle cutting, & fine shredding f rom 2 reversible discs . Has large stainless steel chopping blade & oversized feed chute. Dishwasher safe bowl & blades .Internal cord storage
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Empire Red
- 3.5 cup work bowl features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving.
- Master tasty dressings and sauces with the drizzle basin.
- 2 speeds and pulse operation give you precise control to produce coarse or fine results.
- Compact and lightweight, the mini food processor is the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found best food processor to shred lettuce for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best best food processor to shred lettuce: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy