Top 10 Acer Aspire E15 I58250u
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire e15 i5-8250u in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire e15 i5-8250u in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire e15 i5-8250u which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
695 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint
- 802. 11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9. 5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port
- Windows 10 Home
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire E15 I58250u, Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint would be the Best Acer Aspire E15 I58250u for Money.
2. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire E15 I58250u and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire E15 I58250u then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire E15 I58250u in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire E15 I58250u Under 100$.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
4. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
256GB PCIe SSD
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
5. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness &
- PredatorSense gaming control panel, providing customization and control of gaming features, including system temperature, CPU fan speed and system fan speed.
- 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD
- 72% NTSC )
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory &
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
If you are buying a Acer Aspire E15 I58250u for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire E15 I58250u comparisons of Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP with any other Acer Aspire E15 I58250u but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire E15 I58250u, grab any Acer Aspire E15 I58250u but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- I recommend purchasing a laptop cooling pad to assist with the temperatures.
- I recommend removing all the bloatware that ships with the laptop.
- I do enjoy the pc but the quality of the screen doesn’t seem to last long.
- )despite the relatively comparable specs to my actual gaming tower at home, here are a few downsides i encountered during actua… Read More
- I’m thrilled with the speed, graphics, gaming and overall features.
- Aside from that, the price you pay for this compared to other gaming laptops is phenominal.
- Of course the laptop in general is fast and makes navigating through various things easy and smooth.
- I have been playing destiny 2 online and this thing has been running it like a champ.
- It just is a heavy laptop but overall a good desktop replacement for the price.
- I added an 1tb evo and 32gb of ram (max).
- We installed a 2tb firecuda in about 5 minutes for under $100.
- Well packaged great looking laptop very fast I was able to install and play Modern warfare warzone with no issues for the price… Read More
- It’s a great gaming laptop! In addition, if you’re a digital artist looking for a good screen on a laptop, the screen displays … Read More
6. Acer Backlit Keyboard Bluetooth Windows
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Windows 10 Home S brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
Operating System: Windows 10 Home S
Display: 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backlight Display
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
Battery: 3-cell Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions(inches): 14.3 x9.7 x 0.7 inches
Weight: 4.19 lb
Optical drive: None
7. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is another one which falls under Acer Aspire E15 I58250u for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire E15 I58250u and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is amazing features.
8. Acer Travelmate P215 51 Tmp215 51 51Rb Notebook
- 1 – USB 3 1 Type C port (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C USB Charging DC-in | 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port with Power-off Charging | 2 – USB 2 0 Ports | 1 – HDMI 2 0 Port | 1 – VGA Port
- Windows 10 Professional | Military Standard Tested | TPM 2 0 |Lightweight Only 3 68 lbs | Up to 9 5 Hours Battery Life
- 802 11ac WiFi | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Bluetooth 4 2
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3 4GHz) & 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory & 256GB SSD
Acer Travelmate P215 51 Tmp215 51 51Rb Notebook is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Travelmate P215 51 Tmp215 51 51Rb Notebook wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Travelmate P215 51 Tmp215 51 51Rb Notebook once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire E15 I58250u in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire E15 I58250u to any other Acer Aspire E15 I58250u is least.
9. Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation
Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation which falls into premium category but Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generationis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire E15 I58250u available in the market today. Acer E5 575 33Bm 15 6 Inch Notebook Generation was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire E15 I58250u to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It’s fast and the screen quality is awesome.
- I came back to review some items, and scrolling through my purchases i see this product.
- However, the price has doubled in price in 2020 since my first three purchases.
- Bought this laptop about 3 years ago and is still going like a champ!
- However 2) instead of the listed 4gb of ram, mine came with 6gb and a label saying 8th gen intel.
- This is great for light gaming
- This machine has performed the way intended.
10. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire E15 I58250u yet, then Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire E15 I58250u Under 100$ and Acer Aspire E15 I58250u comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire E15 I58250u Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.