Best 3M Backup Sanding Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of 3m backup sanding pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 3m backup sanding pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3m backup sanding pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
36,369 Reviews Scanned
3M(TM) Hookit(TM) Disc Pad 05775, Hook and Loop Attachment, 5" Diameter x 3/4" Thick, 5/16"-24 External Thread, Yellow(Pack of 1)
- Regular type disc pad use with 5 inches diameter Hookit(TM) discs
- Made with a resilient backing plate assembly and a medium density foam for durability
- Fits random orbital sanders with 5/16 inch-24 internal thread
- Yellow color
- 5/16″-24 thread size
- Ideal for use with medium to fine grade abrasives for paint stripping and sanding primers
- Firm yellow foam pad with a moderately flexible edge – good for flatter surfaces
- Appox. 45° tapered edge allows for sanding curves as well as close to moldings
- Hookit pad face holds the disc securely, allowing easy attachment and removal
- Diameter: 5 IN
- Center Hole: 3/4 IN
3M Hookit Soft Interface Pad, 05771, 3 in
- Soft foam construction conforms to contours for a finer finish
- Adds support to disc pad for improved abrasive cut and closer edge sanding
- Applies effortlessly between Hookit discs and Hookit back-up pads for quick changeouts
- Hole configurations help clear dust from the work surface, increasing disc life
- Reduces vibration from orbital sanding tool for improved results
Used with standard Hookit Back-Up Pad, increases conformability, allowing the technician to follow contours and get in closer to most edges. Constructed of a soft durable foam, with 6 dust holes. Used with clean sanding, and non-dust free discs.
From the Manufacturer
Extra Cushion for Precision Sanding
Used between a 3M Hookit Back-Up Pad and a 3M Hookit Abrasive Disc, the 3M Hookit Soft Interface Pad maximizes cushion and conformability during the auto body sanding process. The pad features soft yet durable 1/2-inch foam construction that allows technicians to maintain consistent abrasive contact when following contours and to sand closer to edges without burning through. It also reduces the vibration common when using a dual action orbital sander, increasing the clarity of the finish.
The pad contains a pattern of uniquely designed holes which equalize air flow, providing outstanding air distribution across the entire disc. This allows dust to be pulled through and away from the disc and the sanding surface, improving the work environment and prolonging disc life.
About the Hookit Attachment System
Hook-and-loop style 3M Hookit Soft Interface Pads work as part of the 3M Hookit system, which is ideal for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. They are often used in applications favoring Hookit discs, which tend to leave finer finishes. The soft interface pad conveniently and firmly attaches between a hook-and-loop backup disc pad and an abrasive disc (sold separately) on a random orbital sander. It be removed cleanly and easily, and be used again and again.
Extra Support for Superior Auto Body Sanding
3M Hookit Soft Interface Pads are another way that 3M adds to the science of successful automotive aftermarket operations. 3M has carefully developed these pads to perform during the collision repair sanding process, from improved airflow across the disc to better conformability to reduced vibration. Along with the quick-change attachment system, these pads provide superior support for your most effective sanding and professional, precise results.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
3M 05717 Hookit 7" x 3/4" 5/8-11 Backup Pad
- Backup pad supports single-sided compounding or polishing pads
- Provides a firm attachment, yet allow for easy removal of abrasive disc
- Centers compounding or polishing pads with great accuracy
- Part of the 3M Perfect-It System
- 3M Hookit attachment system allows for simple disc changes
Designed for use with 3M Hookit abrasive discs, our 3M Hookit Back-up Pad is built for added support, control and speed during automotive sanding jobs from paint removal to polishing. These 7′ pads are available with soft, medium and hard density foam for a range of applications from paint stripping to polishing. Each center-hole pad features a flat, rigid center for support and softer, tapered edges for added control. Seven-hole or 15-hole patterns are built in to improve dust extraction, reduce loading and increase abrasive life. Disc pads are available with 5/8-11 interior threads to fit a variety of low-speed (maximum 3000 RPM) power polishing and sanding tools.
From the Manufacturer
Advantages ranging from greater convenience to better performance
3M Perfect-It Back-up Pad addresses the need for auto body shops to achieve professional-level results while boosting overall shop productivity. The back-up pad delivers on multiple counts including providing a quick-change advantage and producing exceptional finishes on today’s automotive paints. The pad provides a secure, no-slip attachment, yet allows for easy removal of abrasive discs when necessary. Use this pad for producing professional quality finishes on gelcoat and paints.
Part of the 3M Perfect-It System
These back-up pads are all part of our 3M Perfect-It system, which delivers better overall finishes with deeper color and gloss. When used with compounding pads, it will help remove defects with greater thoroughness and less time. The backup pad provides cushioning support to help smooth and refine an automotive finish. That same support will help polish surfaces to a high gloss.
Enjoy the Ease and Speed of the Hookit Attachment System
This back-up pad uses the 3M Hookit attachment system for easy replacement of abrasive discs. Simply press on the abrasive disc to get a secure grip, and then peel it away for easy removal. Hookit is the perfect time-saving answer when you’re switching between abrasive grits frequently. Best of all, you can remove and reattach an abrasive that still has a useful service life. Let’s say you need to switch to a different grit but the abrasives on the disc you’re currently using are not fully spent. Simply remove it and reattach later. Hookit ensures that you will get the same secure hold, which is an important advantage compared to pressure sensitive discs where the adhesive may be compromised by dust and air after the disc has been removed.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
3M 05551 Hookit 6" Clean Sanding Painter’s Backup Pad
- 25-hole pattern maximizes dust extraction
- 1/2 inch soft density foam provides flexibility for reduced edge cutting and increased conformability
- 15 degree tapered edge combines with soft density for finer finishing
- 5/16-24 external threads are compatible with orbital or random orbital sanders
- Hookit attachment provides for easy reuse, optimizing disc life
- A disc pad designed for smooth, cost-efficient application of primer, color and clear coat
3M Hookit Clean Sanding Back Up Pad 20206, 5 in x 1/2 in 5/16-24 External 31 Holes
3M Clean Sanding Disc Pad Kit, 20427, 3 in
- Hookit disc pad enables easy sanding disc change-out, maximizing disc life
- Five adapters range from 1/4-20 INT x 5/16-24 EXT to 5/16-24 EXT x 6mm-1.0 EXT
- Firm foam design provides yield for consistent grit application
- Precise multi-hole pattern provides superior dust extraction
- Adapters allow operators to attach the pad to a variety of tools, expanding the range of discs and sanding equipment
Dust extraction Hookit back up pad (Clean Sanding) constructed on foam material. Includes 5 adaptors: 1/4-20 EXT X 5/16-24 EXT, 1/4-20 INT X 5/16-24 EXT, 1/4-28 EXT X 5/16-24 EXT, 5/16-24 EXT X 5/16-24 EXT, 5/16-24 EXT X 6mm-1.0 EXT
3M Stikit Disc Pad 70234, 5 in x 1/2 in 5/8-11 Internal
- Provides excellent disc attachment yet allows quick, easy disc removal
- Back up pads enable use of 3M Stikit discs (sold separately) on a disc, random orbital, or rotary sander
- Variety of densities provides flexibility for varied finishes
- Dust Free (D/F) disc pads allow dust extraction capability
- Variety of attachment interfaces allow use with common power tools
- Holder enables use of 3M Stikit discs (sold separately) on a right angle grinder or sander
- Red nylon face material provides excellent disc adhesion for high speed applications yet allows quick, easy removal
- Medium density foam provides flexibility when needed for flat or contoured surfaces
- Tapered edge offers flexibility and enhances feather-edging and blending
3M Stikit Disc Pads hold 3M Stikit discs for use with disc, random orbital, and rotary sanders. They have a tough vinyl face that provides excellent disc adhesion yet allows quick, easy disc removal. A variety of lightweight, shock-resistant pads are available in 3-, 5- and 6-inch diameters.
From the Manufacturer
The pad face provides strong disc adhesion suitable for higher speed applications, yet enables quick removal without leftover residue.
3M Stikit system was designed for convenient disc changes between grades or applications. Stikit discs come ready to use with a pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside so that attaching them to the disc pad is as simple as pressing on a sticker, yet they remove cleanly from a Stikit disc pad. Stikit discs tend to provide a more aggressive cut than do 3M Hookit products.
3M Clean Sanding Soft Interface Disc Pad 28321, Hook and Loop, 5" Diameter x 0.50" Thick (Pack of 1)
3M (MMM5576) DISC PAD STIKIT 6IN [Misc.]
- The disc pad easily integrate higher performance into a wide range of power sanding applications.
- Durable foam body provides yield for consistent abrasive contact, increases pad life.
- Edges tapered 15 or 45 degrees for flat or contoured sanding jobs.
- Fits right in – 5-hole, 6-hole or center mount pads to work with most orbital sanders.
- Medium or firm densities provide versatility for light to aggressive sanding.
These back-up pads perform across a large variety of auto body sanding jobs from low-speed polishing and grinding to shaping plastic filler. Durable foam construction and tapered edges maximize performance with 6- or 8-inch diameter 3M Stikit abrasive discs (sold separately). Pads work as part of the 3M Stikit system for fast disc changes, optimizing time and disc life. These pads are designed to fit right into your auto body operation, immediately boosting performance across a range of sanding applications. Choose disc back-up pads built for RPMs from 1,500 to 10,000 – great for shaping plastic filler, flat sanding, low-speed polishing or grinding, and for use with medium to fine grade abrasives during paint stripping and sanding primer on conformable surfaces. Pads are available with edges tapered 15 degrees, ideal for aggressive sanding on flat surfaces, or 45 degrees for contours. Each medium or firm density disc pad is balanced, lightweight and resistant to shock. Durable foam construction provides flexible abrasive disc support for consistent contact with the work surface. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
3M 05717 Hookit Backup Pad
Enables 3M? Superbuff? Compound Pad users to use the 3M? Perfect-It? Foam Polishing Pad without having to remove the 3M? Superbuff? Adaptor 05710 from the shaft of the polisher. Fits all standard 5/8 in shaft slow-speed polishers. MFG# 5717 UPC# 50051131057178
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy 3m backup sanding pad, eg:
- What are Top 10 3m backup sanding pad for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 3m backup sanding pad to buy?
- What are Top Rated 3m backup sanding pad to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) 3m backup sanding pad?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for 3m backup sanding pad.
- Before deciding to buy any 3m backup sanding pad, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose 3m backup sanding pad and What you should consider when buying the 3m backup sanding pad and Where to Buy or Purchase the 3m backup sanding pad. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 3m backup sanding pad of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about 3m backup sanding pad.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3m backup sanding pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 3m backup sanding pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy