The 10 Best 2 Burner Stove And Small Refrigerator Combo
Nowadays, there are so many products of 2 burner stove and small refrigerator combo in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 2 burner stove and small refrigerator combo in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 2 burner stove and small refrigerator combo which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
2460R Built in Cook’s Kitchen Combo
Combined with 2 lights and sink HS 2460 – Dometic – ideal for placing a kitchen space on board. Removable chrome-plated pan grill Safety thermocouple pimping to cut off the gas when the flame turns off. Enamelled Burner Hats Siphon included Features: Number of burners: 2 Flat cooking power(s): 1 x 1.0 kW; 1 x 1.8 kW Gas consumption: 204 g/h Gas supply pressure: 30 mbar Dimensions (LxHxD): 600 x 120 x 420 mm Dimensions of recess (LxW): 566 x 386 mm Weight: 2.5 kg CE Compliance Tap not included in delivery Maintenance: Water soap guarantee.
MP22YA Electric Range Burner Element Unit Set 4 Pcs (MP15YA 6" / MP21YA 8") / 330031 Range Top Burner Receptacle Kit – Perfect Replacement Parts for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Refrigerator Electric Range
- ☻ Package Includes: 2 * MP15YA 6″ 1500 watt 230 volts 4 turns Surface Element
- 2 * MP21YA 8″ 2100 watt 230 volts 5 turns Surface Element
- 330031 Range Top Burner Receptacle Kit (4 plastic receptacle block, 8 metal brackets, 8 lead wires, 8 wire retainers and 8 insulators)
- ☻ Perfect Fit Models: Replacement Parts for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Roper Refrigerator Oven, and some models JBP26GV3, JBP21GV2, JBP30BA2, JBP26GS1
- ☻ Replaces: ►MP21YA 8″ replaces 340524, AH243868, EA243868, PS243868, WB30K5027, WB30M0002, WB30X5072, WB30X5120, WB30X5122, WB30X5130, B003BNZ4Z4
- ►MP15YA 6″ replaces 340523, AH243867, CH30M1, EA243867, PS243867, WB30M0001, WB30X5071, WB30X5109, WB30X5119, WB30X5121, WB30X5129, YCH30M1, B003BNZ4ZE, B003N6T03G
- ►330031 replaces 5303935058, 814399, AP3075808, 14200040, AH340571, B5015402, EA340571, FSP330031, PS340571, W10116799, W10116803, W10841094
- ☻ Premium Quality: Tested by the manufacturer, better performance, in line with the appropriate specifications and long lasting under high temperature
- ☻ Perfect Shopping Experience: 24-hour online service for you. If you prefer, please feel free to email us or comment in Q&A and let our idea close
330031 Range Receptacle Burner Receptacle Kit for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears and Roper Refrigerator Oven 814399 5303935058(4 Pack)
- Package Includes 4 sets of receptacles, blocks, and hardware
- Part Number: 330031
- Replaces: AP3075808, 14200040, 14200233, 14203070, 14205001, 14205727, 14209631, 14210007, 14254131, 3374, 42147, 42153, 4335480, 5303935058, 550226, 7-66339, 71930, 74-06-132, 74-06-190, 766339, AH340571, B5015402, EA340571, FSP330031, PS340571, R0157526, R0167091, R300, TJ90RR117, TS300, W10116799, W10116803, W10841094, WB17X210, Y0042147, Y0042153, Y0045536, Y0045546, Y0051088, Y0054794
- Exact same fit and function to the OEM one with less money. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We stand by our words, if our product fails to deliver on what you expect of it simply return it and we will issue full refund…no questions asked.
We stand by our words, if our product fails to deliver on what you expect of it simply return it and we will issue full refund…no questions asked. Take Advantage of Our Promo Offer – Add The Receptacle Kit to Cart Now!
Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
S-Union 4 Pack MP22YA Electric Range Burner Element Unit Set – 2 pcs MP15YA 6" and 2 pcs MP21YA 8" for Hardwick & Jenn Air & Kenmore & Maytag & Norge & Whirlpool Electric Range Stove
- 【Replace Part Number】It fits most ranges except GE/Hotpoint. Replacement part numbers include 5304431014, 484783, SU204, TS5W8221, 404099, Y04000033, S58Y21, SU205, 660532, TS4W6215, 04080, 5303310283, 04000034, WB30T10089, Y04000034, 484782, 9761347, 12001231, S46Y15
- 【Material】MP22YA Electric Range Burner Element Unit are made of non-metallic material with large resistivity, small temperature coefficient of resistance, low deformation at high temperature and not easy to embrittle. Tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
- 【Design】 MP15YA specs include 6″ 1500 watt 230 volts 4 turns , MP21YA specs include 8″ 2100 watt 230 volts 5 turns. It has a “Y”style bracket
- 【Notice】Please check the dimensions as shown on the photos to ensure they fit your stove before puechasing. If the range burner does not sit flat on your stove, make sure the connection bolts are parallel and pushed a bit down.
- 【What you get】 2 * MP15YA 6″ Electric Range Burner Element- 1500 Watt 230V, 2 pcs MP21YA 8″ Electric Range Burner Element- 2100 Watt 230V. For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
6 Inch Surface Burner Element Replaces Part Number – WPY04100165, Y707456, Y703422, Y0E00601299, MP15MA, MP12MA, 7406P048-60, 74005446, 715927, 707456, 703422, 7-7456, 7-3422, 7-15927, 550071, 5-50071, 4381748, 19950010, 15927, 0E00601299, 04100165, Y04100165, 1242501, AP6024130, PS11757480, EAP11757480, PD00003241.
8 Inch Surface Burner Element Replaces Part Number – WPY04100166, 4381750, Y0E00801799, 400178, 19950009, 1938-344, 1938-249, 15928, 0E00801799, 04100166, SU306, MP26YA, MP26M, MP21U, MP21MA, 7406P050-60, 74005447, 715928, 715928, 707457, 707457, 7-7457, 7-15928, 550072, 550072, 5-50072, Y04100166, AP6024131, PS11757481, EAP11757481, 1242502, PD00003012.
Design:The turns are how many times the coil goes around in a circle. It has a “Y” style bracket.
Compatible Brands: Item is compatible with most brands other than GE and/or Hotpoint. Therefore can work with most models. This is not a Whirlpool OEM product.
Package: A total of 4 pieces—-2 large (MP21YA) 8-inch and 2 small (MP15YA) 6-inch heavy duty stove top burners.
Gas ONE 200,000 BTU Square Heavy- Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20PSI Regulator and Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep
- PORTABILITY – Portable cast iron one burner camp stove, Sturdy and durable design, Made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
- HIGH HEAT OUTPUT- 200,000 BTU
- Fully adjustable heat-control regulator knob (Paint Chipping after use is perfectly normal, There is no paint that will withstand 200,000btu at the moment), Power with control
- HEAVY-DUTY- Perfect for Brewing, camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc., Strong and long lasting
- SAFETY- Heat Adjustable CSA certified regulator included for use with propane tank, Hose included for attaching to propane tank, O-ring installed on regulator to ensure that there is no gas leakage (it is possible to tighten by hand, but is advisable to use tools in order to tighten)
- STEEL BRAIDED HOSE – CSA certified 0-20 PSI adjustable regulator with Steel Braided hose included to use with propane tank
This high-pressure burner has an output of 200,000 BTU, giving you the power to cook just about anything on your menu. Our one burner stove is perfect for camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, and more. At GasOne, safety and heat go hand in hand. The burner is accompanied by a 0-20 PSI, CSA approved pressure regulator which controls gas and pressure flow, ensuring a secure experience with your burner. The regulator uses an O-ring to prevent any gas leakage.
Cusimax Portable Electric Stove, 1800W Infrared Double Burner Heat-up In Seconds, 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Double Hot Plate Cooktop for Dorm Office Home Camp, Compatible w/All Cookware – Upgraded Version
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [HEAT-UP IN SECONDS] Compare to hot plate burner which takes minutes to heat up, Infrared burners takes few seconds to heat up. Powered by 120V and 900-Watts (left plate) + 900-Watts (right plate), add up to 1800W. Cook food including warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water, make soup, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [CONVENIENT] The small scale in size makes it very portable. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Simply wipe with a clean damp cloth when cool.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] NO Radiation, our infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, harmless to human body. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Durable ceramic cooktop.
- [18-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT] 18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products. With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product. (All warranties are void for improper usage of the product). Get Yours Now, Risk-Free!
Choose Infrared Cooktop for:
. No Radiation: our electric infrared cooktop works by far infrared heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, harmless to human body.
. High thermal efficiency it can reach the highest temperature in few minutes
. Retain heat this benefit can be used when a little heat is needed at the end of a cooking process — after the controls are turned off.
. Multifunction Fried, barbecue, hot pot, stir, hot milk, soup, and simmer.
. Cookware suitable for all types of cookware, more convenient
Cleaning Clean the outside with a clean damp cloth. Use washing-up liquid in case of hard stains.
Residual heat When turned off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection as well as thermostat. When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting. It is designed for overheating protection and maintain setting temperature. So it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically .
18-MONTH FREE REPLACEMENT:
Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products.
With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace it.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 burner stove and small refrigerator combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 2 burner stove and small refrigerator combo: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy