The 10 Best 12 Inch Dutch Oven Lid
Nowadays, there are so many products of 12 inch dutch oven lid in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 12 inch dutch oven lid in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 12 inch dutch oven lid which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Campliner Disposable Foil Dutch Oven Liner, 12 Pack 12” 6Q liners, No more Cleaning or seasoning, perfect accessory. Lodge, Camp Chef
- NO BREAKING OR RIPPING – These liners are made from strong enough aluminum to never rip or break while stirring or lifting out your food. No more foil in your food or unexpected messes.
- NEVER SEASON OR CLEAN YOUR DUTCH OVEN AGAIN – Have great tasting food without the mess and burnt sugar.
- FIT PERFECTLY IN YOUR 12-INCH DUTCH OVEN – These disposable foil liners come in a pack of 12 and fit 12-inch ovens including brands such as Lodge, Camp Chef, etc. and store in your oven for travel.
- THE ORIGINAL DUTCH OVEN LINERS – Campliners are the original dutch oven liner and have been tried, tested, and refined. Don’t fall for copycats that rip or fail when you need them most.
- PREPARE DINNER AND DESSERT IN THE SAME OVEN – These make cooking easy for beginners, scouts, families, and skilled connoisseurs. What used to require two dutch ovens, may only require one!
Lodge Tempered Glass Lid (12 Inch) – Fits Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillets and 7 Quart Dutch Ovens
- 12 INCH GLASS LID. This 12-inch tempered glass lid fits Lodge’s 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillets, Deep Skillets, and 7 Quart Dutch Ovens. It offers an ergonomic design and easy-hold handle for maneuverability around the kitchen.
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. Safer than normal glass, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking. With thermal shock resistant technology, there’s no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
- DISHWASHER &
- OVEN SAFE. Make clean up and cooking a breeze with this Lodge Lid. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F, allowing you the freedom, flexibility, and efficiency that your recipes call for.
- LOCK IN MOISTURE &
- FLAVOR. This lid is lightweight and allows for peeking, without losing the moisture or flavor that you need. Keep in moisture and steam in the oven, on the grill, or on the stove for recipes with big flavor.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Camp Chef 12" Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Lid
Seal in your foods healthy flavor with this cast iron skillet lid. Every skillet needs a lid to keep in the heat and cook brilliantly. Fits SK-12.
Lodge 7.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. XL Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Carribean Blue) – EC7D33
Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.8-Quart Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 12″ diameter, 4 3/4″ deep. Caribbean Blue. Imported. For added longevity, pre-heat and cool your cookware gradually
Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Lid. Classic 12-Inch Cast Iron Cover Lid with Handle and Interior Basting Tips.
The Lodge 12 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Cover features an integral handle and self-basting tips on the interior. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Handle and lid are cast as one piece for decades of cooking. Basting tips evenly distribute moisture. Ideal for Lodge 12 inch diameter items: L0SK3, L10DSK3, L10SKG3, L10DO3, L10CF3 AND L10DOL3. Note the black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. The seasoning oil can sometimes collect into a small bubble, and as it’s heated in the seasoning ovens, that bubble can develop a baked-like surface. That surface can sometimes flake and reveal the color beneath. Don’t worry, this does not affect the performance of the product and will disappear with use.
This 12-inch cast-iron lid comes pre-seasoned (coated with Logics own vegetable oil formula and baked in hot industrial ovens) and ready to use; hence, the Logic in the name. Compatible with the 12-inch Lodge skillet, the lid even has two side flanges to cover the skillets pouring lips. Excellent at keeping in heat, steam, and splatters, the heavy lid will also fit the 5-quart chicken fryer and the 7-quart Dutch oven. Lodges legendary cast-iron cookware will last for generations.–Ann Bieri
Lodge 10-1/4-Inch Cast-Iron Lid
This cover provides self-basting spikes on the underside that allow the nutrition and flavor in the steam to drip back onto food. Seasoned and ready to use. Fits L8SK3, L8CF3 and L8DO3. 10-1/4 inch diameter.
Lodge 8 Quart Camp Dutch Oven. 12 Inch Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Handle for Camp Cooking
- 8 QT. DEEP CAMP DUTCH OVEN. The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Logic 8-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 2-In-1 Multi Cooker | 3-Quart Dutch Oven and Skillet Lid Set Oven Safe Cookware | Use As Dutch Oven and Frying Pan | Indoor and Outdoor Use | Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION – This cast iron skillet and dutch oven has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- TRUE COOKING VERSATILITY – The Cuisinel 2-In-1 Multi Cooker can be used for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more!
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each dutch oven and skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN– Cast iron cookware should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils
- that means no soap or dishwasher use.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE– Every Cuisinel product is backed by a 1-year, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven – 6-Quart
- 6-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron camp Dutch oven for cooking over a campfire or in a fireplace
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Loop handle for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Overmont 6 Quart/9 Quart All-Round Camp Dutch Oven Camping Kettle Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid Griddle with Lid Lifter Handle for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allows the oven sit perfectly over the campfire, also make the lid a great griddle to fry meals. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals, safe non-stick surface and can be used both on the stove and in the oven.
- Well Known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, Overmont dutch ovens are made of high quality cast iron, will last a lifetime (or more) if cared for properly. It can be a family pot also save much money for you.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing, and baking. It also has the advantages of heat insulation and better sealing performance, so even a new camper can do great delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Intimate Lid Lifter. Considering the great weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for each of the dutch oven. Besides, the durable handle allows you to hang it over the open fire. We also design an eagle pattern on the lid as our Logo which means freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- HOW TO CARE：Once you are done cooking on Overmont dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 12 inch dutch oven lid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 12 inch dutch oven lid: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy